Monday, December 7, 2009

Pregnant, AGAIN!

Hi! I'm so happy to be writing this! I didn't think I'd get pg so soon. I'm a little over 4 weeks. I was suspicious last week and tested very early. I got the faintest positive last Thursday. I got a "pregnant" on a digital, which is always beautiful.

The doctor said they don't normally check hCg levels unless you've miscarried more than twice. I think that's weird, and I also think it's crappy that they don't do any appointments prior to the 8 week mark. They said if I wanted to come in before 8 weeks, I could. She said she thinks it's just asking for anxiety, because they might not be able to see anything. I know this, but one would think that someone with a m/c and two utes would need to be seen sooner! At the same time, I trust that whatever happens is in God's hands. I got all of those things checked last time, and still miscarried. I think it caused me more stress. The doctor left paperwork for me to go to the labs for b/w, but I haven't gone yet. I might wait until I'm at least 6 weeks, then make sure the baby is progressing before I give any hint at Christmas to the family.

I just feel so good about this pregnancy. If something were to happen, I would learn from it and grow stronger. Obviously, I want to experience 9 months of a wonderful pregnancy, though!

I'm thanking God profusely and trying to keep myself busy. My first appointment is January 4th. It seems like forever!

So... here were/are my symptoms:

Frequent peeing
fatigue
sore boobs
some cramping
dizziness

I'm still so early, so I'll continue to update my symptoms.

DH has been depressed. I swear it seems like he's always depressed, but this time it's a bit more situational. He's mad at himself over something stupid. He just can't let stuff go and be done with it. That in turn, will put him into a deeper depression. He says he's happy, but just generally unhappy right now. Nothing to do with the baby. I know that's true, but I think he also probably doesn't want to get attached until I'm further a long this time, because he was so upset after I m/c. He'll get it together soon, poor thing. Depression is an awful thing.

I'm feeling a bit bummed that I won't get to have my u/s before Christmas. I wanted to give the u/s pics to his mom, gma, and my mom for Xmas. I'll have to come up with another cute idea.

Anyway, I'm super sleepy. Congrats on all the other recent bfps!






1 comment:

Kristin said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! Congrats!!!! You have to update your blog more often now ;)