Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Almost at 3rd Trimester! WOW!!


It's been a long time since I updated last! As usual! I'm not really into blogging that much, as I don't really have many followers... not a very interesting blog!  I feels so huge now! I'm 27 weeks. I can't believe I'm almost in the 3rd trimester. God has been so good to me! I'm thankful every day and moment for this baby. People are always saying the sweetest things, well 90% of the time. I can't say that I agree with all the sweet things they say, but I can say that I love being pregnant.  

I'll post a 6 month photo, since I haven't loaded up any new ones yet. 




How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days
How big is baby? 2.5 lbs
Weight gain? we don't want to go there
Maternity clothes? yep. Pain in the ASS
Stretch marks? nope! knock on wood!
Sleep? painful trying to position the belly just right.
Best moment this week? Well the week just started, but we had an ultrasound last week and he was adorable, as always!
Movement? He's moving like crazy these days! Very strong and noticeable movements.
Food cravings? I think I'm getting over chocolate. I always want carbolicious noodles.
Gender? Team blue!
Labor signs? None! Please stay away labor signs!
Belly button in or out? It's just flat.
What I miss? everything makes me look like a whale. I miss having a waist, but I love my belly.
What I am looking forward to? deciding on a name?!
Weekly wisdom? drink your water! I have to agree with another blogger about that one!
Milestones?  We actually began working on the nursery. Ordered the crib! And I am doing pregnancy pics this week!




1 comment:

jack+alli said...

hey there! i found your blog while blog hopping :) i hope you dont mind if i continue to follow you through the rest of your pregnancy? :) im almost 23 weeks along with my first...a boy :)
congrats to you!