Sunday, March 21, 2010

19 Weeks!

Can I just thank God for letting me experience pregnancy thus far? I never thought I'd see 10 weeks, more or less 19! I'm still praying everyday for the next half of this pregnancy to go well! I'm going to post a quick picture of our boy, and then do a quiz.

Isn't that just amazing? He's perfect in every way possible! So far, he's weighing at 6 ounces. We go in for another peek to measure the cervix/20 week anatomy scan on Tuesday the 30th. I love seeing him every 2 weeks! Just wish it wasn't for being high-risk.

Quiz time!


-How far along? 19 weeks 1 day
-How big is baby? He's the size of a mango!
-Weight gain/loss? I'm fat, lol
-Maternity clothes? totally, but I don't own hardly anything!
-Stretchies? thankfully no.
-Sleep?I need better belly support.
-Best moment this week? Feeling him kick stronger!
-Movement? he's getting stronger. I just can't wait to feel him from the outside!
-Food cravings? whatever someone else is eating! Pepsi. God, I haven't drank Pepsi in years.
-Gender? BOY!!
-Labor signs? none.
-Belly button in or out? the top is kind of flat looking.
-What I miss? being thin. but I do love the belly. I just hate being gross in my legs
-What I am looking forward to? Getting started on the nursery!
-Weekly wisdom? stop staying up too late. I can hardly get up in the am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to update more woman.