Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and 7 weeks!

I'll post pics soon, but we had a fabulous Christmas. I bought the cutest frames for all of the baby's "grandmas". Everyone laughed, cried, and seemed very happy. Most people seemed to love their other gifts, as well. We got some money, which will be going into an account for the child. We aren't sure if we should open a separate account for baby, or use one of our money market accounts. One of our close friends is a banker, so I'll ask her when I see her in our ladies group Wednesday.

Our church's program was beautiful. There were several people visiting, and I pray that they might have been inspired by something or someone. It's an amazing thing when you decide to commit your life to Christ. There are so many people I'm constantly praying for. My life has changed dramatically, for the better since I've become a Christ follower and stopped being a "Christian". I'm glad I'm active and trying to live a better life. I've just learned so much.

Anyway... I only have a week until my next appointment. This will be our official first appt. I'm scared to death, because I don't want any shots. I'll have to get over it, but I haven't had one since the 8th grade or something, lol.

Time for the weekly quiz:



No comments: