Monday, March 14, 2011

Our son is almost 7 months old!

Wow! I obviously have a LOT of catching up to do! Our son is almost 7 months old. I can't believe I quit updating. Here are the details to catch us up:

I went 10 days overdue, before I was induced. I spent 12 hours in labor, 45 minutes pushing. Ellis Sullivan was born at 7:50 on Aug. 24th. He was 8.5 lbs and 21.5 inches long! He was healthy, gorgeous and everything I could never have dreamed of!

He's been reaching milestones right on time. He had 2 teeth at 5 1/2 months. He's trying to crawl now, but just rocks back and forth. He can also do one handed pushups. Okay, two hands. He also does a modified plank. His laugh is contagious, and his eyes are the most beautiful blue.

Ellis has changed my life dramatically, and he IS love. God has been so amazing... and continues to be.

Now...I left a LOT out, but I will try to update!

No comments: