Monday, February 22, 2010

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks!

Hey guys! Long time since I've written. I've GOT to post pics, soon! Here's one of the baby:

They guessed boy at our NT scan. We'll see! Our next appointment is at 16 weeks on March 1st. It couldn't be here fast enough. Blood work and all the physical signs looked great! God is so good to us!





Quiz time!
-How far along? 15 weeks!
-How big is baby? So much bigger than I ever thought we'd be! The size of an orange. Hmm, been eating plenty of those!
-Weight gain/loss? I'm at 160. :( I've gained too much.
-Maternity clothes? Just finally bought some jeans today. Bought several things are Target today.
-Stretchies? None from pregnancy yet. I have implants, so my boobs have a stretch mark or two, which i'm sure will be bigger.
-Boobs? They seem a tiny bit bigger, but not humongous. I think they may be getting darker.
-Sleep? I hate sleeping on my left side and normally wakeup on the right side or my back. I'm getting up around 1 and 4 am. I need to quit staying up so late, because I'm tired by 10.
-Best moment this week? I *think* I'll be feeling REAL flutters soon! Turning 15 weeks! YAY! Also, hearing the heartbeat again at home! Love the doppler.
-Movement? I think I feel little bits of movement,but I'm not sure.
-Food cravings? french fries. With cheese.
-Gender? It looked like a boy last time!
-Labor signs? none/
-Belly button in or out? in
-What I miss? not having thighs that rub together? ohhh! a tan?!
-What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex in a week and feeling the baby move.
-Weekly wisdom? get some exercise!
-Milestones? 2nd tri-- already being 15 weeks!



I'll update more soon! Did I mention we got snow for the first time in 10 years? It was beautiful and we had 6 1/2 inches. I've NEVER seen so much snow here. Ever. I've lived in SC since I was 3, and it's snowed 3 times. That was last Saturday. This week-- I had lunch at the beach today. I walked on the beach for a while and love that our weather is like that!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, where's the BELLY PIC?!? I feel you on the weight gain. I'm gaining too much WAY too fast.

Anonymous said...

you need to update more woman.