Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 WEEKS

I edited this post, so I could do an 8 week update :)

Time for the weekly quiz:

How far along? 8 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss: 151

Maternity clothes? no, but I'm gaining weight too fast. I'm fat!

Stretch marks? not yet.

Sleep? I keep waking up at 4ish every morning. I'm sick of it! Mostly because of the dog,then I have to pee.

Best moment this week? We saw the baby again and the HR was 186!

Movement: none.

Food cravings: nothing sustainable. I want something different all the time.

aversions: n0one

Gender feelings: girl

Labor signs? lord no.

Belly button in or out? in.

What I miss? being skinnier?

What I am looking forward to? Our appointment in February.

Weekly wisdom: eat some sour candy--- helps the neasea.

Milestones: 8 weeks! Getting to see the baby, need I say more?!

No comments: