Saturday, August 1, 2009

OMG! I'm pregnant!







This all came as a huge shock to me! I thought I was pregnant, but kept blaming it on my period getting ready to start. I was about 5 days late, and started tested. I got my first positive, Friday morning. I was using a dollar store test, so I ran out and bought a digital and another line test. All 3 were positive, so I took off to meet DH at his job. I had to get his boss to call him and tell him he needed him at his company office. When he got there, I was standing there and showed him the test. He didn't believe it could be true, because the digital suddenly went blank, lol. We were both so excited! We went to his mom's house and she wasn't home. I went to work and after work we went to her house. I bought a Gamecock onesie that says, "Future Tailgater" on the bottom. She loved it and she went absolutely nuts when we told her. It was adorable! I got it on video, lol. I'm going to tell my step mom today, but I'm just praying she can keep her mouth shut!!!

My doctor will call me Monday to set up the first exam. After that, I'll be referred to the Wellness Prenatal Care, which is for high risk pregnancies. I have two utes and two cervices, so this should be interesting. Please pray for a sticky baby!!!

Since the surgery, our sex life has been almost non-existent. We had sex maybe twice in 3 months, or so? We were taking a break from TTC, and not putting much emphasis on it. We figured if it happened, fine. We just thought we would wait until DH felt 100%, which he does. We've been praying about this for a while, and I really think the Lord blessed us. Nothing short of a miracle!

Anyway, I woke up at 4:40 or so, and was hungry. Thought I'd post and go back to bed. Night!

1 comment:

JoeyPNut said...

Congrats girl! I am so excited for you!